PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dylan's Nautical 1st Birthday!

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to do a first birthday cake for the cutest little man whose family I adore!!! Dylan's mommy chose a nautical themed 1st birthday party to go along with the nautical nursery she designed for her little boy.  I LOVE how this cake turned out and am so happy I was able to be a part of Dylan's big day! :))

Happy 1st Birthday Dylan!!!









Dylan's sailboat smash cake...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous cake! I would be thrilled if you would swing by my link party. It's brand new and I'm trying to get the word out ;) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, this cake is amazing.... wow! The smash cake is adorable, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake was absolutely perfect and our little Dylan just loved it! Thanks for making his first birthday so special! And I ADORE y'all! Let's hang out ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The life preserver around the "1" is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete