PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 21, 2009

Just had to share this funny story....

Last night at Nana's birthday party my Aunt Angela was teasing me about my booty cake. We were all sitting around the dinner table and she said, "I mean really, WHO makes BOOTY CAKES?!?!!?" My 3 year old daughter Bailey turns to her, and proudly (and excitedly) announces, "MY MOMMY MAKES BOOTY CAKES!!! Yeah, she does!!" LOL

So just keep that in mind...I'm your go-to girl for a booty cake! And PROUD OF IT! ;)


My Supportive Daugters.... ;)

Bailey LOVES licking the spatula when I'm all done w/ the baking!!


Olivia says "FINE! If you're not going to share the spatula then I'll just eat YOU!!"

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Baily is proud of her Mom for sure! They are just beautiful Kate :) And all of your cakes, too!

    ReplyDelete